LinenTech has a unique billing and invoicing system designed specifically for industrial & commercial laundries. You can completely automate accounting, billing and invoicing system for your laundry through LinenTech Financials. LinenTech allows you to maintain a completely separate set of prices for all your customers. You can bill your clients by linen weight, by item quantity or a combination of both.
With LinenTech Financials you can post payments against invoices, review your overdue invoice reports, manage your cash flow statements, track expenses, view your daily weekly or monthly profit and loss and a whole lot more.
LinenTech's financial performance system allows you to identify customers and areas that are generating most of your revenue and also pin point expenses that are causing most of your cash outflow. LinenTech also keeps a time based check on any variations in your revenue stream and production costs to indicate areas that you need to focus on. The system also helps you to set budget targets that you can compare with actual financial performance of your laundry.
Some of the key features of LinenTech's financial module are:
- Maintain separate set of prices for all your customers.
- Charge your customers by weight, item quantity or combination of both.
- Receive overdue invoice alerts. Set auto reminders for overdue invoices.
- Receive and record payments in the system.
- Print reports for ageing receivables.
- Get comprehensive weekly, monthly and yearly revenue reports for every customer.
- Record all your Laundry Expenses in LinenTech Financials.
- Email statements directly to your customers.
- Review your cash flow statements.
- Run time bound comparisons to review your financial performance and also know your strong and weak business areas.
- Generate daily, monthly or weekly Profit and Loss Reports.
- Set budgets and compare them with your actual revenue and expense.
- Bill your customers by weight, by piece count, or use combination pricing where you bill some items by weight and others by piece.
- Setup completely separate pricing for each customer
- Very quick and simple invoice creation process.
- Email invoices to all your customers through one click of a button.
- Completely Automate your invoice creation and emailing process.
- Post payment against invoices
- View your aging receivable report
- Export invoices to accounting software including Quick Books, Sage Pay, etc.
- Email your customers their weekly/monthly customer statement.
Complex Billing Options:
- Charge 'multiple' pricing per pound processed for a customer.
- Multiple pricing options for various departments of the same customer
- Invoice customers for preset inventory par levels or set minimum billable item quantities.
- Bill for soil linen weight rather than processed weight.